Best Medical Universities in Ukraine
Pursuing MBBS in Ukraine is a dream-come-true for many students. And why not! The picturesque East-European country isn’t just a booming economy today but also ranked 4th to have the highest number of postgraduates studying in the field of medicine. It has some of the top-notch medical universities accredited by UNESCO and WHO and offering world-class MBBS, MD and other professional degrees in medicine. Study MBBS abroad in Ukraine and fulfil your dream to become a well-recognised medical practitioner in your field of specialisation.
Why Study MBBS in Ukraine?
So what makes Ukraine one of the most alluring destinations to study MBBS abroad? Let’s find out:
- Excellent Quality of Education:The quality of education and learning approach followed by the best medical universities in Ukraine is recognised globally and is at par with industry standards. The faculty include industry professionals, lecturers and professors who have decades of experience mentoring the students and guiding them to achieve success.
- Low Tuition Fees:The tuition fees for Indian students are pocket-friendly and do not dig a huge hole into the pockets. Most interestingly, the universities have zero capitation fees unlike the lump sum amount that students have to pay as a donation in India or other countries.
- Affordable Living:Living expenses in Ukraine are dirt cheap, making it one of the most preferred education destinations for students in India
- Learn in English:Another exciting thing is that you do not need to learn any foreign language to study MBBS abroad in Ukraine. All the medical universities impart learning in the English language, making it easier for international students to assimilate knowledge.
- Ease of Admission: Another interesting feature that makes Ukraine an attractive study-abroad destination is the ease of admission procedure. You do not require cracking any English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS to get admission in the universities. Furthermore, the admission procedure is transparent, hassle-free and can be completed in a short time span.
- Avail Scholarship: The medical universities in Ukraine also provide the opportunity for the students to avail scholarship that can further aid in their higher education.
Top 7 Medical Universities in Ukraine
Discussed here are the top 7 medical universities where you can study MBBS in Ukraine:
- Bogomolets National Medical University: With a rich history of over 200 years, Bogomolets National Medical University is one of the best medical universities that students seek to get admission. Get on-spot admission with no donation and fees starting from INR 75,000 per semester. The candidates must have 50% in PCB in Class 12 to get admission in the university. Study in an Indian environment and earn scholarships on merit basis. The university degree is recognised by WHO, MCI, UNESCO and IMED.
- National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya: VNNMU is a premier medical university in Ukraine, offering the highest standards of education to the local and international students alike. The university offers a wide spectrum of MBBS and post-graduate courses in medicine, led by industry-leading faculties from diverse fields of specialisation – general medicine, pharmacy, dentistry and preparatory.
- Ternopil National Medical University: It is one of the most recognised, MCI-approved medical colleges in Ukraine. TNMU has a huge campus area which also includes comfortable and well-facilitated dormitories for the students. Learn from highly experienced faculties and gain hands-on experience in your field of specialisation. The admission process is simple and hassle-free.
- Lviv National Medical University: The Lviv National Medical University is one of the oldest and best medical universities in Ukraine, with the highest quality of education standards at par with the best anywhere in the world. The level of medical education is so high that there is no need to take up additional coaching, claims the university. There is a gamut of specialisations to choose from, both in under graduate and post graduate divisions. The university also provides hostel facilities for international students.
- KYIV Medical University of UAFM: Established in 1992, the university strives to inculcate the potential of alternate medicine into the traditional principles. KYIV has full-service education departments for General Medicine, Preparatory and Stomatology. The university combines academic learning with practical medical training and assessment to make the student’s industry ready.
- Kharkiv National Medical University: KNMU is one of the oldest establishments for higher education in medicine and a preferred choice for international students. You can pursue a degree of MBBS, equivalent to MD – General Medicine and BDS – Pharmacy, Dentistry and Nursing. State-of-the-art facilities, renowned faculties, real-time case studies, assessments, and hands-on experience prepare you for a proficient medical practitioner in your field. The degree you get from KNMU is recognised globally, giving you a competitive edge in the medical profession.
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University: The V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University is recognised in the top 500 medical universities in the world and is ranked 3rdin Ukraine. It offers first-class teaching via highly experienced professors and lecturers in this field. The degree is recognised internationally by MCI, UNESCO and WHO. The university has world-class education facilities with active student’s life that you will enjoy. It has over 200 global connections with the top-notch universities abroad. Studying in this university can help you build a prosperous career in the medical profession.
If it is your dream to study MBBS in Ukraine, this is the time! The admission process is ongoing and you simply cannot miss the opportunity to achieve your ambition of studying medicine abroad and become a highly competent medical practitioner. However, the decision to study MBBS abroad in Ukraine can be challenging as there are several important factors to consider, including the choice of the right university.
Therefore, it is crucial that you seek consultation from a study abroad expert who has vast experience guiding students to fulfil their ambitions. They will assist you with the right advice, choosing the best medical university, getting admission, applying for an education loan, visa processing, and everything that comes in between. So choose one of the best medical universities in Ukraine and apply for admission today.