KSMA Ranking -> World Ranking :- 9612 || Country Ranking :- 9
Study MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy (KSMA)
Established in 1939, Kyrgyz State Medical Academy may be a non-profit public educational activity establishment set within the medium-sized town of Frunze (population vary of five hundred,000-1,000,000 inhabitants). formally licenced and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science, Kyrgyzstan, Kyrgyz State Medical Academy (KSMA) may be a co-ed educational activity establishment. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy (KSMA) offers courses and programs resulting in formally recognized educational activity degrees like bachelor degrees in many areas of study. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy (KSMA) may be a leading higher sickbay of the Kyrgyz Republic with quite seventy five years of history. of these years the flagship of medical education in Kirgizia underwent a wonderful path of development.
There square measure 600 extremely qualified college members, as well as seven Academicians of National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic (NAS KR), four Corresponding Members of NAS KR, fifty five Doctors of Sciences and 215 PhD (Candidates of Sciences) at KSMA.
History Of KSMA
- KSMA was established in the year 1939.
- First graduation consist of 120 students took place in the year 1943.
- In 1948 the 4 to 5 year medical course was extended for 6 years.
- In the year 1996 Kyrgyz State Medical Institute was transformed into Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
- In 2000 KSMA introduced a new training for the international students.
Faculties Of Medicine
- General Medicine
- Medical & Preventing Care
Why Kyrgyz State Medical Academy For MBBS?
- The Kyrgyz State Medical University is recognized by WHO & MCI.
- It is a government university.
- 79 years old university which was established in the year 1939.
- The medium of course study is fully English.
- The course duration is 5 years.
- The hostels are within the campus with boys & girls separate accommodation.
- Indian mess is available.
- The student MCI passing ratio is high.
- Travelling time and distance is less from India to Kyrgyzstan.
- No entrance test is to be cleared for admission.
- More than 500 Indian students are studying.
Food and Accommodation
The 8 hostels of KSMA are well furnished and well maintained with a capacity to accommodate more than 2500 students. The pleasant and quite environment of the surrounding gives a comfortable and peaceful place for students to study. Each room is accommodated with 2 or 4 students.
There are separate hostels for boys and girls with 24 hours security. 24 hours water, electricity and free wi-fi facility available.
All the hostels of KSMA has mess facility that provides Indian food. There are more than 20 staff members working to serve hygienic and tasty Indian Veg and Non Veg food to our students. It has its big dining hall that can feed about 1000 students at a time. 3 time food that is breakfast, lunch and dinner is provided to students.