MBBS in Ukraine | Fee Structure For Indian Students | Study In Bogomolets National Medical University
Bogomolets National Medical University may be a graduate school supported in 1841 in Kyiv, Ukraine. The university is known as when biologist Alexander A. Bogomolets. NMU provides medical coaching for over ten thousand students, together with regarding one,300 foreigners from fifty six countries. The university employs regarding one,200 teaching employees. Bogomolets National Medical University is associate organization that was fashioned 176 years agone with an aim of providing excellence. The name of the institute is made public when the name of the biologist Alexander A. Bogomolets. It’s thought-about to be one in every of the highest MBBS university in state. The university is found in Kiev’s cosmopolitan town
Why MBBS in Bogomolets National Medical University?
- It is top ranked government university
- It is more than 177 years old university. Teaching course in English for entire course duration.
- It is recognised by MCI, WHO, IMED & UNESCO
- Easy admission procedure
- Affordable fee structure with quality education
- No donation
- Students after completing MBBS from this university are eligible to appear MCI, USMLE and all other exams taken to give them eligibility to practice as a doctors.
- Indian mess facility available
- Well-furnished and comfortable hostel facility
Bogomolets National medical university has many option for the exposure of the students. The university not only concentrate on the academic part for the students but it also have many extra-curricular activities like sports, swimming, volley ball, football, tennis, basketball etc.Along with this gaming activities university also have inter college competitions, conferences, social events and all the festivals are also celebrated among the students and staffs.
- Medical Faculty
- Dental Faculty
- Pharmaceutical Faculty
- Medical Psychological Faculty
- Faculty For Training Of Doctors
- Registration begins in the month of April/May
- After 12th& NEET result registration confirmation by getting scans documents from candidates
- Admission confirmation letter will be received in the month of June
- Visa processes will be starts in the month of August
- Once the visa stamping is done students departure is scheduled by the month of September.
Why Yash overseas For MBBS In Bogomolets National Medical University?
- We are the official representative of the university
- Our duty starts with doing registration, getting admission letter issued.
- We help out with the arrangement of all the visa documents
- Visa applying and making it reach to you after visa stamping is responsibility of yash overseas
- Yash overseas helps with currency exchange and other requirement of students before departure
- Ticket booking, pick up from the airport, make you reach the university hostel, completing all other admission and accommodation formalities.
- Complete 6 years of support by the representatives of Yash overseas.
Hostel and Mess Facilities
The international students hostel is 17 floors building. Each rooms 2 students are accommodated. Each students is provided with bed, bed sheet, pillows, blankets, study table chair, cupboard and study lamps.
24 hours hot and cold water, electricity, internet connection is provided. Kitchen is provided in case students wish to cook and eat. Laundry facility is provided with in the hostel. Hostels are near to supermarket, malls, metro station and its just 5 min walking distance to the university.
Indian food available in canteens cooked by Indian chef.
1st YEAR – Duration: 1 year
|Human Anatomy||Biochemistry||Medical Chemistry||Biophysics|
|Ukranian Language||Latin Language||Culturology||Economics|
|History of Meds||Electives||Physical Education (PE)|
2nd YEAR – Duration: 1 year
|Ukranian Language||Philosophy||Human Anatomy||Histology|
|Operative Surgery||Informatics||Internal Medicine||Elective Course|
3rd YEAR – Duration: 1 year
|Medical Hygiene||Pediatrics||Internal Disease||General Surgery|
|Radiology||Psychology||Operative Surgery||Internal Disease|
4th YEAR – Duration: 1 year
|General Surgery||Obs. & Gyn.||Comm. Meds.||Biostatistics|
5th YEAR – Duration: 1 year
|Internal Medicine||Infectious Diseases||Epidemiology||Pediatrics|
|General Surgery||Obs. & Gyn.||Comm. Meds||Prof. Medicine|
|Elective Course||PE||Dentistry||Nuclr. Medicine|
|Anesthesiology||Intensive Meds||Pediatric Surgery|
6th YEAR – Duration: 1 year
|Internal Medicine||Pediatrics||Surgery||Obs. & Gyn.|
|Family Medicine||Hygiene||Pediatric Surgery||Comm. Meds.|
|Elective Course||Tuberculosis||Infectious Diseases|
|Country Rank||Continental Rank||Excellence||World Rank|