Study MBBS in Philippines for Indian Students | MBBS in Philippines | MBBS admission abroad
The Philippines may be a Southeast Asian country within the Western Pacific, comprising quite 7 thousand islands. Its capital, Manila, is known for its city district promenade and centuries-old Chinatown, BinondoIntramuros a walled town in colonial times, is that the heart of recent Manila. It’s home to the baroque 17th-century San Agustin Church yet as Fort Santiago, a storied stronghold and military jail.The Philippines is home to quite ninety four million individuals, outlined by their regional cultural diversity. Quite all the gorgeous sceneries one will realize within the Philippines, No somebody or traveler can ever fail to say the country’s friendliest, warmest and most hospitable individuals. The country is best delineated by the known traveler destinations found by travelers to be at par with the world’s best. Boracay’s white-sand beaches, Palawan’s underground stream, the Tubbataha Reefs, the Ifugao Rice Terraces, and therefore the list will be pages and pages long.
MBBS In Philippines
When students of India think about MBBS in abroad the first and the foremost choice of most of the student is the country Philippines. The main reason behind this is that they don’t have to learn any other extra language as 94% of people their understand and speak English. The other reason is that all the universities of Philippines are MCI recognized which makes Indian students eligible to appear the MCI screening test which is mandatory for all Indian students holding foreign medical degree. Medical institutes in Philippines follow US curriculum which is same as followed in India that makes Indian students more convenient to appear screening test in India.
Why Yash Overseas for MBBS admission in Philippines in 2020/21?
- Yash Overseas is the official representative of the many top universities in Philippines with office in Manila
- Yash Overseas has its own office in manila with 5 staff to look after the students’ entire process and pro arrival facilities in Philippines
- We have sent more than 300+ students to Philippines for MBBS so far and references of those parents available though out the world
- Yash Overseas guide the students about the USMLE coaching in the manila who wants to appear for USMLE exams
- We have our own hostels and Indian food canteen and also 3 restaurants to make sure our student get the best Indian food in Philippines
- Yash Overseas helps the student to get the right university as per their budget and as per the university quality
- Student can reach yash overseas local office for any of their query in Philippines as they office staff will be available 24×7
Advantages Of Studying MBBS In Philippines
- Good country and very good climate for Indian students as the climate is similar that in India.
- Main advantage is it follows US system of education same as India.
- No Donation
- It provides top quality education in affordable fee structure.
- The universities of Philippines follow practical education methodology.
- English is the main mode of communication among the people so no need to learn any extra native language as a means of communication.
- 93 to 95 % is the literacy rate of the country.
- All the universities for MBBS in Philippines are MCI, CHED & WHO recognised.
- Most of the universities for MBBS in Philippines have tie ups with USA hospital which gives an option of clinical rotation in USA.
- Hostels are well furnished, neat and clean with all the facilities within.
- Indian mess and restaurants are available.
- Most of all the universities of MBBS in Philippines have top technological feathers.
MBBS In Philippines Course Duration
- The medical UG course ( India’s MBBS) is split into a pair of components, BS+MD.
- BS is a pair of years course followed by four years of MD.
- After BS students have to appear entrance test known as NMAT( National Medical Admission Test) before MD.
- Even though you don’t clear NMAT at your first attempt you’ll be able to take NMAT test once more ( it happens each half yearly) however still continue your MD course.
- So total course duration will be 18 months of BS and 4 years of MD.
MBBS In Philippines Eligibility
- Student should be at least 17 years of age on or before 31st December of that particular course starting year
- Open category student should have score 50% aggregate ( theory + practical) in Physics, Chemistry & biology in 12th Std
- Student from SC/ST/OBC category should have scored 40% aggregate ( theory + Practical) in Physics, Chemistry & biology in 12th Std
- Must have passed in English subject with minimum 50%
- As per the New MCI rule student must have to Qualify NEET 2019 Exam
MBBS in Philippines Fee structure 2020 for Indian Students
|MBBS Universities in Philippines||Total in USD/ PHP||Approx in INR|
|AMA school Of Medicine||12, 50,000 PHP||1,625,000|
|University of Perpetual Help system||15,50,000 PHP||1,015,000|
|Our lady of Fatima University||36,000 USD||2,400,000|
|Bicol Christian College of Medicine||11,00,000 PHP||1,430,000|
|Emilio Aguinaldo college of Medicine||13,72,000 PHP||1,783,000|
Admission process for MBBS in Philippines in 2020/21
MBBS Admission in Philippines 2020/21 start from April once you finish your 12th (10+2) Exams.
MAY: 10th & NEET result out
JUN: Admission Process
JULY: Invitation letter and Documents Red ribbon
AUG: VISA application and Visa Interview
Study pattern of MBBS in Philippines
Philippines follow US curriculum
After 10+2, students need to do 1.5 -2 years of Basic science (BS). Some university offer BS in Biology, some offer in Psychology.
After or During BS student has to appear for NMAT Exam
NMAT: National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) is an entrance exam organized by CHED in Philippines essential to qualify for the MBBS (MD) admission. NMAT is scheduled for twice in a year once in October and then in March.
One should have to score 40 Percentile to pass NMAT Exam. Even though students don’t get 40 percentile they still get admission in MD but they have to appear NMAT again and again till they score the qualifying marks.
Intake of MBBS in Philippines for 2020/21
Universities in Philippines have different intakes as per the CHED Rule but the standard Intakes are
September, November and January intake
BS Intakes are in September, November & January
MD intakes are in August, November & February
Some universities can have more intakes but they have to take the permission from CHED (commission of higher education department)
Option of PG after MBBS/MD from Philippines
- As the MBBS in Philippines universities follows the USA curriculum , so many students first choice is to clear the USMLE all 3 steps to get the PG admission in USA
- Students from India after finishing MBBS from Philippines choose to come to India and Clear the MCI/FMGE screening test in India and then for PG in India by appearing PG entrance
- PG in Germany is also a good option as PG in Germany is free.
- Some students also would like to appear for UK PLAB, AMC, CMC and other various countries entrance exam so do PG in those respective counties
MBBS In Philippines Hostels
- There is separate facilities for males and females.
- Equipped hostels with Air conditioner in each rooms created for international students.
- Rooms are provided with TV, Telephone, refrigerator, washing machines and other facilities.
- On every floor there’s a standard hall and kitchens provided.
- Hostel rooms are provided with beds, mattress, pillows, blanket, 2 aspect tables, one cabinet per space and one table and chair per space. Occupants get a modification of bed-sheet and pillow case.