Education loan to study MBBS abroad
One of the very important aspect to consider during study MBBS in abroad is finance. More many students and parents finance is the main concern even though they are eligible to study mobs abroad.
Education loan is the best solution to full fill the your dream becoming the doctor. Yash Overseas special team guide you to get the education loan to study MBBS abroad.
The sources of Education loan in India to study MBBS abroad
- Government banks
- Private banks
- Co operative banks
- Private loan companies
Eligibility to get the Education loan to study MBBS abroad.
- The student must be eligible to get MBBS admission Abroad
- The university must be listed in webometrics
- The Parent of that student must have ITR for last 3 years
- The parents source of Income proof
- If the loan is above 7 lakhs then the parents must have the immovable property to mortgage against the loan.
How much loan can I get to study MBBS abroad
Student can get loan upto 85% of the total estimated cost required for the entire course duration .The bank transfer the loan about directly to the university account as per the fee structure provided by the university.
- Loan upto 4 lakhs you must have the parents income proof
- Loan from 4 to 7 lakhs you must have
- Lion from 7 lakhs onwards you must have a title clear property
Documents required to get Education loan to study MBBS abroad.
- Admission letter Sith the university sign & Seal
- Fee structure issued by the university.
- Total authenticated expense structure which include all cost involved including airfare.
- Residential proof
- Income proof
- Papers of the title cleared property which you want to mortgage against Education loan.
- If you have guarantor then his residence & Income proof
Yash Overseas has the tie ups with the banks & financial institutions for Education loan to study MBBS abroad. You can approach to Yash overseas or can directly contact the financial institutions. Yash Overseas team can give the best guidance on education loan for MBBS in Ukraine, Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan, Georgia, Philippines, USA & Europe
Interest rates and payback period of Education loan to study MBBS Abroad
The Interest rate on education loan bank from bank to bank .it ranges from 11.5 to 12 % depends on banks. For Girl candidate there is a concession of 0.5 %.
The pay back period for Education loan start from after the completion of the course but the interest get add on the principal amount from the very first day. Once the course is finished student can repay the loan from his/her salary so there won’t be any burden on their parents.