Emilio Aguinaldo College which is a private, multicultural and coeducational institute owning two campus main campus located in Manila and the other in Dasmariñas, Cavite, Philippines Which is carried under the administration of the Yaman Lahi Foundation Incorporated. The founder of Emilio Aguinaldo College is Paulo Campos in the year 1957
History Of Emilio Aguinaldo College
- The forerunner of Emilio Aguinaldo faculty was the Jewess faculty of Midwifery supported in 1957
- In 1959 Dr. Crisanto S. Vito Cruz and Dr. Gregorio T. Delgado, along side Mrs. Lolita R. Vito Cruz established the first Medical school within the country.
- The University Physicians’ Services, Inc. took over management of the college in 1973
- In 1975, the EAC field was established on Romualdez St., Ermita
- Marian faculty began building the first faculty units in Dasmarinas, Cavite in 1977
- On Sep 1977, the name Jewess faculty was modified to General Emilio Aguinaldo faculty, to use to each Manila and Cavite Campuses
- The first steps towards internationalisation concerned the enrollment by international students within the faculty of medication in 2006.
Why Mbbs In Emilio Aguinaldo College, Manila
- Approved by MCI & WHO
- The university follows American curriculum
- Complete course duration is taken in English.
- The university is listed under the glossary of IMED and USMLE
- University is associated with California Board of Medicine.
- Well-equipped Labs and classrooms
- Clinical rotation can be done from Manila general hospital
- 3 fully furnished hostels separate for boy and girls.
- Indian food is available in manila as well as in Emilio canteens.
- No donation, No entrance and no IELTS certification required.
- Located very near to International airport and Indian Embassy
Faculties Of Emilio Aguinaldo College
- Physical Therapy Nutrition-
- Dietetics Medical Technology / Radiology Technology / Respiratory Therapy Premedical courses
Hospitals Tie Up For Clinical Rotation
- Philippines General Hospital
- Our Lady Of Sorrow Foundation
- Emilio College Medical Centre- Cavite
- Manila Medical
Accommodation & Food
3 fully furnished hostels are situated within 2 to 3 kms from the university campus. Each room accommodate 2 to 3 students. All the basic facilities like hot & cold water, AC, refrigerator, television are provided. 24 hours security is provided.
Indian and native food is offered within the faculty Canteen within the faculty premises. There area unit several food institutions providing varied cuisines in and round the faculty and within the looking areas. Students will be a part of Indian canteen, self cook or eat.
- Register with us by send the scan copy of 10th,12th mark sheet and passport
- Once the registration is confirm we will apply for you admission letter
- After receiving admission letter you need to send the required documents through courier to us the document list will be sent to you through mail.
- Will be applying for visa once we receive all the original documents from you.
- You will be informed with the visa interview date with Philippines embassy.
- Once we get the visa stamping done will schedule your departure.
- Our representative will be receiving you from the airport and will take you to the destination.
- All admission formalities will be done and you will be accommodated in the hostel safely.
- Our representatives will be available at your service for 6 years.
|Continental Rank||5961||world rank||9247|