Studying a nursing in Abroad is that the beginning towards a career dedicated to caring for individuals so as to assist them gain or recover their health and quality of life. If you’re a sort, caring and social person, then maybe changing into a nurse is that the good possibility. Studying a nursing in Abroad has become one of the popular field among the Indian students also. There are many destinations that Indian students choose to go with for Studying a nursing in Abroad, like US,UK, Australia and Canada.Each of these mentioned countries has its own rules and regulations when it comes to study programmes.
- Apart from these countries Japan is also coming up with the opportunities for students to start their career in Nursing.
- Have you ever dreamed about studying and creating your nursing career in Japan?
- If no then start dreaming and if yes then that dream can be fulfilled here.
Why Japan for Nursing?
- Study nursing without IELTS
- Basic Japanese language course training provided which is easy to qualify.
- 10+2 any stream students will be eligible to take admission.
- PR available for 5 years of stay in Japan.
- Guarantee part time job in nursing without experience during studies
- International level opportunities in India after work experience of Japan.
- Low cost of living
- Affordable fee structure.
- Guarantee admission with part time job.
Career in Nursing
Japan gives an opportunity to get admission in nursing course for students after 10 + 2 in any stream.
Other countries like UK,US, Australia, Canada have many rules and regulations like:
- IELTS or TOFEL compulsory to clear with minimum 6.5 bands.
- 10+2 with science subjects
- Part time job is not guaranteed by the institute or individual.
- After the completion of the course in the above mentioned university students can do internship their and has to return back to their hometown for practice.
Whereas in Japanstudynursing without IELTS basic language course certificate is required to enrol into course part time job in nursing without experience and students are enrolled further in course with part time job offer letters. Because Japan believes in hard work and as they are in need of youngsters in the field of nursing that is the reason they provide knowledge with employment.
Scholarship Opportuinity / Grands
Japan government provides 100 % scholarship for study nursing in abroad(Japan). Some of the care giver companies working to provide nursing services to the old age people also provide scholarship for studying nursing in abroad (Japan) and also part time jobs are provided by the same companies to the students.
Interested to Work as Nurse in JAPAN
CRITERIA: 10 + 2 + 4 ( Nursing)
- If the candidate is 10+2+4 in BSc nursing
- He/she will be doing N5 Japanese language course in India.(3month)
- After the course student will be eligible to get part time jobs in Nursing field in Japan
- He/she will do N3 level Japanese language course in Japan or in India.(1 yr) with part time jobs
- During N3 level course duration in Japan candidate will work part time.
- After language course completion he/she will work full time in nursing jobs.
- With this they can also appear for nursing licence exam in Japan, which will help them for salary growth and PR
Part Time Job & Basic Salary
|Particular||Hours/week||Basic salary||In rupees||Monthly salary||Monthly salary in rupees|
|School period||28 hours/week||800 – 1000 yen/hr||500 – 700/hr||80,000 – 90,000 yen/month||50,000 – 60,000|
|Vacation period||40 hours/week (2 times vacation every year)||800 – 1000 yen/hr||500 – 700/hr||130,000 – 150,000
|80,000 – 90,000|
Full Time Job & Basic Salary
|Job||Basic Salary Per Month||Basic Salary In Rupees||Bonus||Overtime / Night Shift|
|NURSE||170,000-220,000 YEN||1,10,000 – 1,50,000||2 times in a year 1 month salary as bonus||
25% extra with salary
Why Japan for Bsc Nursing Graduates
- Japan has shortage of 6, 00,000 Nurses
- Best developed country for Nursing Jobs
- Working hours are only 8 hours a day and 5 days in a week
- Bonuses twice in a year with 1 month salary
- PR in 5 years
- Salary growth with the experience and language development
- Spouse can also get and can work
- Free education to Children
- Strongest passport in the world
- Japanese passport holder can easily get JOB and residency in USA/UK/Australia
Why Japan Your Future Destination?
- As the labour shortage becomes serious issue with the Japan government they decided to rush to build a system where foreign talents can be accepted as an immediate asset with a certain level of expertise and technique.
- Under the new policy, the government plans to create a new five-year visa category, through which Japan would receive 500,000 skilled young candidates by 2025
- Japan is suffering from shortage of manpower in the four sectors which are Nursing, Hotel & Hospitality, Automobile sectors and IT sectors.
- One or Three year is not a long time to give for Japanese language which designs your bright future ahead.
- Spending at least 5 years in Japan gives you best opportunities in Japan as well as in India.
- Japan is a save country both for men as well as women.
- Japan is a global centre of academics, research and industries.
- The number 1 country in terms of technology.
- You will never be fired by the company you are working for unless and until you do something really bad against their rules and regulation.
- The Japanese really want to train you up to become the best you can be. Since they believe in lifetime employment, they will provide you with as much knowledge as possible, whether formal or via on-the-job training, so that you can become experts in your field and deliver the best possible product or service to the client.
Note : All the above mentioned figures are for calculation purpose it may vary according to the market and policies of the employer or Japanese government.
Why Japan Better Option Among Study Nursing In Abroad And In India?
- 1 year language course in (Japan).
- 10+2 any stream students can enroll for language course and then join for nursing diploma course
- Part time job guaranteed.
- Minimum salary for part time job 70,000/month
- 28 hours of total working in a week.
- Full time job guaranteed after course completion with starting salary 18 lakhs per year.
- 8 hours working in full time for 5 days a week.
- SCOPE : Caretaker , nursing.
- Salary scale: 3,00,000 to 4,50,000 per year in Indian rupee
- In these countries there are no direct job opportunities
- 2 to 3 years of course
- IELTS with minimum 6.5 or 7 bands
- You have to show bank balance minimum 15 lacs
- Total cost before getting into job will be 20 lacs.
- SCOPE : Nursing Advisors to the Indian Government
- Nursing Assistants/Supervisors, Teachers and Nursing Superintendents
Salary scale :
- Nursing Rs.15,000 to 20,000 per month
- Teaching field Rs.12,000 to 15,000 per month
About Scope After Nursing In Japan
During the language and nursing course in Japan candidate has to do part time job. After the completion of the nursing and language course in Japan the candidate is eligible to work full as full time nurse with starting salary of Rs. 18 lacks per year.
Japan government also have licensing exam for nursing students which if the student wish to appear and clear they can, as are this licence exam candidate will be eligible to work in any part of the country in Japan. Other than that five years of stay in Japan make you eligible to get PR. Once the PR is received you can take your spouse and he/ she will be permitted to work part time. Children will be given free education facility.
Apart from that in future if you wish to return back to India and continue your career in India the experience from Japan hospitals will be like cherry on cake, you will be working with the international multi specialty hospital with high salary.
Eligibility to study Nursing in Japan
- 10+ 2 (Science / Arts/ Commerce)
- GNM Diploma
- Any graduates
100 % Scholarship /grant for nursing studies